BOX Processing launches Open API based Credit Processing Platform to challenge Legacy Providers
Following a round of investment BOX Processing launches the markets’ most modern platform for credit processing.
The founders of BOX are industry veterans with a track record of delivering solutions for leading payment
and banking companies. Prior experience includes building and delivering banking and payments platforms for over 50 banks, retailers and credit organisations.
This experienced means the best features in the market
have assembled and ‘BOXed’ them into one solution, putting lenders back in control.
Credit remains the most profitable product line in financial services, but the proposition needs to meet constantly evolving market
needs. Legacy systems and providers are not well suited for today’s lending needs and do not provide the flexible, simple and front-end agnostic API integration options that lenders require in the world of PSD2 and Open Banking.
The BOX platform enables the delivery of versatile and agile lending products with the shortest speed to market, based on these operating principles:
- Faster time to market than traditional providers
based on cloud computing and an open API architecture
- Greater flexibility in creating and managing lending products to meet the needs of a rapidly evolving product set
- Ability to personalise products
to individual customer needs (hyper customisation)
- Reduced cost of trialling and evolving lending products as no legacy processes and a low-cost base
- Integrates with any existing partner or provider,
lowering barriers to change